The SIMpull™ Flange’s shaftless design, safely* allows one person to turn a wooden reel up to 34 in. and 2000 lbs. into a time saving, field-installable solution that removes the need to handle heavy jack stands.
*On flat level floors
- ▪ Independently rotating flanges
- ▪ Allows inner wooden reel to rotate freely
- ▪ Shaftless design
- ▪ Compatible with wooden reels up to 34 in. and 2000 lbs.
- ▪ 52 lbs. tare weight per Flange
- ▪ Integral magnetic flange chocks
- ▪ Will fit through 36 in. wide doorways when used with a 32 in. or smaller reel
- ▪ Compatible with commercial & residental SIMpull® building wire
- products, parallels/stacks, portable cord, MV, and metal-clad cable
- ▪ Eliminates the need for jacks and arbor tube/conduit
on compatible reel sizes
- ▪ Significantly easier and safer to move reels throughout a jobsite
- ▪ Allows reel to be placed right next to feed conduit/point
- ▪ Can be reinstalled onto multiple reels throughout the course of the job
- ▪ Designed to be installed in the field
- ▪ Stand included for easy storage and maneuverability
- ▪ Diameter: 36 in.
- ▪ Tare Weight: 52 lbs. per SIMpull™ Flange
- ▪ Arbor Hole: 3 in.
- ▪ Minimum Reel Diameter: 22 in.
- ▪ Maximum Reel Diameter: 34 in.
- ▪ Minimum Reel Thickness: 5/8 in.
- ▪ Maximum load capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- ▪ *Patent Pending
Old vs New
4 Conductor 500 MCM in THHN 110’ x 2 runs 1550 lbs
Talk to us!
To see where the SIMpull™ Flange is available or to see how it can save you time and money on your next job, please complete the form below.
- Corporate Address:
One Southwire Dr
Carrollton, GA 30119